Autosave conflict Camera 1 and 2

Discussion in 'Demo User Tech Support' started by Michael Booth, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Michael Booth

Michael Booth Standard User

Just had my first session with trial version of Maxim DL and all went well other than I couldn't save any images.

When I selected auto save it then put an image into the folder but caused a conflict with my Meade DSI autoguide camera which constantly maintained that it couldn't save images with an error message although it did seem to dump a file called "autoguide image" into the folder regardless.

It seems I can't tell my imaging 450D to autosave without putting the DSI into autosave too.

Can I separate the two out so one saves and the other doesn't.

Thanks for any help that can be offered here.

Kind regards

Mike

2. Tim

Tim Staff Member

On the Autosave window, did you click the "Options" button and choose "Set Image Save Path"?

Please zip and send us your "Settings" folder located in "Documents/MaxIm DL 6", so we may see what options you have set.

3. Michael Booth

Thanks for your reply Tim.

Settings file is zipped and attached.

Yes I did select the "Save Image Path Option". I did change the location from the default temporary file. Not sure this makes a difference or no.

Thanks

Michael

Attached Files:

4. Tim

Tim Staff Member

The image save paths and temp file paths are not saved with settings. Can you tell me what paths you have them set to?

5. Michael Booth

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the help offered. I have decided to leave Maxim DL for now and revisit at a later stage when i can get my mind around it better.

Reconnected my pc last night with my cameras and mount and the whole autoguiding system just seemed to stop working on me completely.

Too many issues and currently not enough time to sort through them.

Thanks

Michael