Cancelling Imaging Sequence

Discussion in 'CCDOPS and SBIG Universal Driver (Retired)' started by Terry Corridan, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Terry Corridan

Terry Corridan Standard User

I am using CCDOps ver 5.54 Build 12-NT software which came with the SBIG camera I purchased. I am very happy with this software except for one annoying feature. I find that after I have started an imaging sequence, if I click on another program (file manager, guiding software etc.) I am unable to cancel the imaging process until that particular exposure has finished and another one started. This means that I have to sometimes wait ten or fifteen minutes before I can cancel. I cannot just exit the program because I need to warm up the camera sensor first.

Can anyone please tell if there is there any way around this problem.

Many thanks, Terry.

2. Tim Puckett

Tim Puckett Guest

Hi Terry,

I checked with our programmers and they indicate it is a bug.
    It is on the list to be fixed.

Best regards
    Tim

3. Terry Corridan

Thanks, Tim. Do you have any idea when this bug will be fixed and if I can download the fix?

Terry

4. Tim Puckett

Tim Puckett Guest

Hi Terry,

I don't have a date but they are aware of it and plan to fix it.

5. Terry Corridan

Hi Tim,

Can you please tell me if your programmers have fixed the bug yet? Also, I am using CCDOps ver 5.54 Build 12-NT. Is this the most up-to-date version?

Many thanks, Terry.

6. Tim Puckett

Tim Puckett Guest

Hi Terry,

I will check when we open back up on Tuesday.
    I could use teamviewer to check your files and settings before Tuesday.

7. Tim Puckett

Tim Puckett Guest

8. Terry Corridan

Hi Tim,

I installed the latest version (from the link you gave me), and updated the drivers but I have a problem. Now, every time I run the CCDOps program I have the set up the filters. I won't save my filter settings. Have you any idea where I went wrong?

Thanks, Terry.

9. Tim Puckett

Tim Puckett Guest

Hi Terry,

Right click on the CCDops icon and run as administrator. Setup your filters names and then exit the program. The next time you run CCDops the filter names will be saved. it's a registration issue/ security issue with windows 10

Best regards
    Tim

10. Terry Corridan

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I tried what you said but the filter settings are still not saving. Also, I am using Windows 7 not Windows 10.

Thanks, Terry.

11. Terry Corridan

Hi Tim,

Could you please tell if your programmers have fixed the bug in the CCDOps program.

Thanks, Terry.