Can't INstall Temporary License for Maxim DL

Discussion in 'Demo User Tech Support' started by Mike Hambrick, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Mike Hambrick

Mike Hambrick Cyanogen Customer

I ordered a free 30 day demo of the Maxim DL, but when I tried to enter the information and license in the User Registration screen, the OK button was disabled.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  2. William B

William B Cyanogen Customer

Mike,
    You need to select the entire message, including the headers, place the cursor anywhere in the email and use the CTRL A key combo to select everything then CTRL C to copy all to the clipboard, then open the user registration window.

If your email is held on a web based email client rather than locally on your own device then sometimes the page coding messes with the format of the license text and it won't work, if using a web based e-mail client look for the option to save the message as "raw" message format then copy that to clipboard and try again.

As I see you are using a Gmail address and if you are using the web based email client then click on the license email message and on the right hand side of the page there is a down arrow button, click the down arrow and choose "show original" , the "raw" message will be shown, click the "Copy to clipboard " button then open Maxim and select the user registration window, now the license should be accepted. If this does not work then from the same "show original" page at Gmail there is the option to "Download original" , click this and the entire raw message will be downloaded to your device as a text file, open the text file and select all the text inside the file with CTRL-A then CTRL-C finally open Maxim, open the user registration window and the license should load.

In the mean time I will flag your original mail to the webmaster for editing because you have accidentally published your contact e-mail on a public forum and this can lead to a huge increase in unwanted spam.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  3. Doug

Doug Staff Member

4. Mike Hambrick

Mike Hambrick Cyanogen Customer

Thanks for the help William. Your suggestions worked. Thanks also for contacting the webmaster about the personal information in my original post, and thanks Doug for removing it.

William B likes this.