Staff Assigned: Tim Demo license problems

Discussion in 'Demo User Tech Support' started by MattDrake, Jan 26, 2017.

1. MattDrake

MattDrake Standard User

Hi,

I've just downloaded the demo, and auto-entered my demo license via notepad, but I get the message "You cannot enter a second demo license" and cannot get into Maxim at all.

Please advise. Thanks.

2. Tim

Tim Staff Member

The message is as it says, "You cannot enter a second demo license".

You can only run the MaxIm DL demo one time on a computer. It looks like you requested a demo several years ago, so if it is the same PC, then it wouldn't work a second time.

The last demo was almost 6 years ago, so I will send you a "one-time" MaxIm DL 30-day demo extension via private message to get you up and running with the new demo version.

3. MattDrake

MattDrake Standard User

Thanks for your help Tim.

I forgot that I did previously download the demo in 2011, but from memory didn't get far with it as I was an astronomy newbie, so am hoping to give it a more thorough evaluation this time, and see if its the tool for me.

I have downloaded and successfully registered my demo, but am having real problems connecting my DSLR, so will start another thread for support with that.

Thanks.

4. kometata

kometata Standard User

Hi,
    I have the same problem but have never tried ver 6. Can you please send me "one-time" MaxIm DL 30-day demo extension via private message"?
    Thank you in advance!