Error Buying Maxim DL6

Discussion in 'Demo User Tech Support' started by Massimo Uberti, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Massimo Uberti

Massimo Uberti Standard User

Hi, today I decide to start the new year with Maxim dl 6 even the "Live view" function still no work with my Canon 5d Mark.
    As previous user very. 4.56 I request the discount voucher and I tried to buy Maxim DL Pro using the http://www.cyanogen.com/maximdl_buy.php form as suggested . After submitting the credit card data I got this message :

Sorry, but your order has been declined .

Declined

return Policy MaxIm DL and MaxPoint: No returns once your permanent license has been issued. A 30-day free trial version is available...

What's wrong ?

Massimo

2. Tim

Tim Staff Member

The most likely reason is your credit card company has declined the purchase because it requires manual approval. If you contact your credit card company and inform them that you will be making a purchase from Canada for the software, they will be able to authorize it.

If you try to make a purchase and it is declined 3 or more times within a 24 hour period, you will need to wait 24 hours before attempting to purchase it again, as it will be blocked for security reasons.

3. Massimo Uberti

Massimo Uberti Standard User

Thanks Tim, I tried to use another Credit Card and works ! the transition has been done successfully.