Error opening camera after driver update

Discussion in 'STF Series CCD Cameras' started by Albert J. Seargeant, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Yves Laroche

Yves Laroche Standard User

Hi Greg,

Maybe I was not asking the right question. :)

Are you able to connect your new STXL camera with the latest sbigudrv.dll (4.96 Build 3 10-10-16) when Asynchronous USB IO is unchecked ? I need to know if you can connect your new camera without using the workaround. Thanks!

Yves

2. B. Gregory Mowatt

B. Gregory Mowatt Cyanogen Customer

Yves, reconfigured the sbigudrv.dll with USB IO unchecked and then tried connecting. No issues on all three software programs. Must be something unique to the older cameras. Regards.

Greg

3. Yves Laroche

Yves Laroche Standard User

Thanks Greg for the info !

Yves

4. Steve Peterson

Steve Peterson Standard User

Thanks Adam!
    Checking the "Asynchronous USB IO" worked! I now have my STL6303 and ST-402 working!

Steve Peterson

5. George Silvis

George Silvis Cyanogen Customer

I have the driver problem too, and the fixes above don't work. :(

ST-7/XME
    Before I did the upgrade to deal with a windows crash issue the Setup Camera/Connect To dropdown list had a ST-7 option.

Is there a repository of the old versions of the sbigudrv.dll that I can access to figure out how far back I have to go to get operational again?

Followup: repowering the camera got me connected with the latest driver with the usb io fix. Whew! But it would still be nice to know where to find the older drivers, for just-in-case. Thx

Thanks,
    George

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016