Great Cygnus Wall in NGC7000

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Dec 8, 2019.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) using a TeleVue .8XReducer/Flattener for 950mmFL using a CanonEOS Rebel T7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech , for 81secISO6400 for five 'one-shotColor' images and the CR.2s were put into MaximDL Pro V6.20 to process with 'Calibrate' and 'ComvertColor' and 'KernalFilter-Median5x5' and 'Make Pixels Square' and 'Resize from 3.72micron pixels to 6.5micron size pixels' amd Bin2 and 'PinPointAstrometric-GSC Solved' and 'Astrometric-Align' and 'Average' Stacked .... just 'scree-stretch' was used to show content . < This shows that exposures of up to two minutes might be able to be used with UHC and Ha and SII filters for the FalseColor image ... but the Moon was out and NGC7000 was starting to go low in the West .. but when there is a New Moon soon , I might be able to do all three filters with SII being two minute images and the UHC as 1 minute images ..? ..x

I was trying to locate the Great Cygnus Wall at 950mmFL with my Telescope tonight and 78secISO6400 was showing content with a Baader 7nm Ha 2in.
    filter even with the Moon high in the sky . So I did the images I did on it .
    I was reading on a Nikon D300 and it seems to say if you do use all the available electrons in a pixel and they got a photon recorded that the pixel
    would be fully saturated .. but it will be a white pixel without any data .. which means all the info would be lost …, so , the idea is to do shorter
    exposures so that doesn't happen to a lot of pixels and they would have to get their data from nearby pixels . So I thought a short exposure could
    work …. but I'l do it again on a Moon less night and use the Ha and SII and UHC filters with this type of short exposure and see how the
    FalseColor works .

The dentist says I'm grinding my teeth and it's causing the enamel to get worn on the top of the teeth so I can't do that anymore and enamel doesn't
    rebuild itself so the only alternative is ProNamel which will strengthen the enamel … the Pronamel website talks about it .x

2. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) using a TeleVue .8XReducer/Flattener for 950mmFL using a CanonEOS Rebel T7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech , for 81secISO6400 for five 'one-shotColor' images and the CR.2s were put into MaximDL Pro V6.20 to process with 'Calibrate' and 'ComvertColor' and 'KernalFilter-Median5x5' and 'Make Pixels Square' and 'Resize from 3.72micron pixels to 6.5micron size pixels' amd Bin2 and 'PinPointAstrometric-GSC Solved' and 'Astrometric-Align' and 'Average' Stacked .... just 'scree-stretch' was used to show content . < This shows that exposures of up to two minutes might be able to be used with UHC and Ha and SII filters for the FalseColor image ... but the Moon was out and NGC7000 was starting to go low in the West .. but when there is a New Moon soon , I might be able to do all three filters with SII being two minute images and the UHC as 1 minute images ..? ..x

I was trying to locate the Great Cygnus Wall at 950mmFL with my Telescope tonight and 78secISO6400 was showing content with a Baader 7nm Ha 2in.
    filter even with the Moon high in the sky . So I did the images I did on it .
    I was reading on a Nikon D300 and it seems to say if you do use all the available electrons in a pixel and they got a photon recorded that the pixel
    would be fully saturated .. but it will be a white pixel without any data .. which means all the info would be lost …, so , the idea is to do shorter
    exposures so that doesn't happen to a lot of pixels and they would have to get their data from nearby pixels . So I thought a short exposure could
    work …. but I'l do it again on a Moon less night and use the Ha and SII and UHC filters with this type of short exposure and see how the
    FalseColor works .

The dentist says I'm grinding my teeth and it's causing the enamel to get worn on the top of the teeth so I can't do that anymore and enamel doesn't
    rebuild itself so the only alternative is ProNamel which will strengthen the enamel … the Pronamel website talks about it .x