Resolved Hi, I'm a newbie, and I've had an SBIG XT-237 for awhile and need software

Discussion in 'Legacy Models - Community Support' started by Richard A Davis, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Richard A Davis

Richard A Davis Standard User

Hello,
    I'm new here, and not great with computers, but I have an SBIG ST-237 color CCD camera and want to use it. I don't have the software drivers for it. Can anyone tell me what would work? If you have a copy of what I need to run it, I'd be grateful. I just want to try out some AP from home and thought I'd check here. Thank you very much.

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

You will need an older computer that has a working parallel printer port, running an old version of Windows (95, 98, NT, 2000, ME... I think maybe XP but not sure).

The software is available on our web site. See the section "Final Release for Serial/Parallel Port Based Cameras" at:

http://diffractionlimited.com/support/sbig-archives/

3. Richard A Davis

Richard A Davis Standard User

Thank you SO much! I truly appreciate your assistance. I have a computer that is pretty old and still works and it has Windows XP on it. I will get a friend of mine who is a computer guy to help me with it. You have my sincere gratitude. I found the place on the website to download it.

Have a great day.