Looking for a RGH Cable

Discussion in 'Legacy Models - Community Support' started by Sreilly, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Sreilly

Sreilly Cyanogen Customer

Looking at the SBIG website and I can't find a replacement cable for the STL series RGH. Any idea where I can get cost and availability?

Doug, are you guys going to be at NEAIC/NEAF this year? If so, looking forward to seeing you there.

Steve

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

According to our database, the STL remote guide head cable is a Molex 083422-9055. Our database also says we don't have any.

You may be able to get one from an electronics distributor. I looked up mouser.com, and they don't have the exact cable, but there are several other lengths in stock, including 083422-9007, 083422-9014, and 083422-9018. As far as I can tell these are all different lengths of the same cable type, so they should work (caveat: I have not tried them and have no way of doing so).

Yes, Tim Puckett and I will be manning the booth at both NEAIC and NEAF. See you there.

Doug

3. Bill

Bill SBIG Service and Repairs Staff Member

I have a couple. Contact me tomorrow, Apr 7th, bill@sbig.com. I'm going to be taking down my workstation in preparation for moving on the 8th so the earlier the better. Otherwise get in touch with me next week.

-Bill