M13 and M101

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Feb 14, 2019.

  1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

    ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Standard User

    Joined:
    May 13, 2018
    Messages:
    115
    CanonEOSII Rebel T7i 'modified by Hutech' using a TeleVue 2XPowerMate for 2400mmF/L thru a 152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare) on an Astro-Physics 1200GTO '2010' Mount for sixteen 55secISO6400 exposures and sixteen 36secISO6400 exposures . I put the thirtytwo CR2.s into MaximDL Pro V6.16 and Sum stacked them and then the FITSsaved as 32bit-Interger I put into "ImagesPLus" to work on it...IEEEFloat won't there . I did various commands . M13 image .x

    CanonEOSII RebelT7imodified 'TPO 80A' 2400mmFL using a TeleVue 2XPowerMate thru a 152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare) for 247secISO6400 for four-CR2s into MaximDL Pro V6.16 to Average stack and 'SaveAs..' a 32bitInterger FITS ...then into "ImagesPlus" to work on it . "Multi Point Flatten Background" is used with a lot of 'points around the outer image area and then the radio button for 'Balance All Points To Target Level' and then from the droplist I select 1024 instead of the default 5120 and press 'Apply' and the background should become blacked to remove debris on M101 image and the other darkened images .x
     

Share This Page