M4

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Feb 14, 2019.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

CanonEOSII RebelT7i 'modified by Hutech' thru a TPO 80A using a TeleVue 2XPowerMate for 2400mmFL thru a 152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare) on an Astro-Physics 1200GTO '2010' Mount for 61secISO6400 'one-shotColor' PictureStyle-Faithful 5200K and the nineteen-CR2s AstrometricDizzle 50% to100% then 'DoubleSize; then HalfSize' in MaximDL Pro V6.16 . Then the 32-bitInterger FITS I put into "ImagesPLus" to wirk on it with various commands like the other images with the 'TPO 80A' .x
    When I started last Saturday nite the clouds just started to fade away and I was using a Baader 7nm Ha filter and did a 'LiveView' focus
    on the thin Moon and then I went to the HorseHead B33 and I did 15minISO6400 and then I switched to the 'TPO 80A light-blue 2in. filter' and
    using the same focus position if the 7nm Ha all nite long to this last image of M4 was done and the sky started to be morning .

I was searching 'GOOGLE Search' about blue filters and reflection nebula and 'cloudynights.com' had a page and someone with a LodeStar camera
    said red , green , and blue and a Ha was used for Antares and the Ophiuchi complex with an 85mm f2 lens ... saying red and green make orange , but
    it does say what might have to be done . It said also that Baader 'Blue filters' for filter wheels have the most blue spectrum from OIII to Violet and that
    might work for reflection nebulas .x