NGC1499

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Dec 24, 2019.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

Canon EOS 6D'stock-new 2017 model' using a 152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare 1200mmF/L thru an APM Flattener using a Baader 7nm HydrogenAlpha 2in. filter on an Astro-Physics 1200GTO Mount at 1xSideral - 8secGuiding with a ZWOASI120MC-S as Bin2 and ' no AutoDark but Ignore Hot Pixels - Active' and doing RawMonochrome Autosaves for 125secISO6400 . Batch Formula and eight images Average stacked and smoothing needed .... more images Averaged might be better .x BatchProcess with strong KernalFilter-Median5x5 twice .x
    I was using the Canon EOSII RebelT7i 'modified UV-IR' yesterday and I could only do 30 second images..
    in MaximDL Pro V6.20 but 'Mirror Lockup' would work for 4 seconds so that part is OK .
    Single images and Autosave RAWMono for Mosaics only would do 30 second images .?.
    I was using the Canon EOSII 6D'stock-new 2017 model' with a 2018 new Firmware Update and tonight
    it wouldn't do 'Mirror Lockup' but it would image any exposure that part is OK … I was doing
    125secISO6400 with an APM Flattener for 1200mmF/L for RAWMono Autosave Mosaic Tiles for two each ,
    so looking West I used the 'East to West and North to South' and the FOV was ' 106'arc-min x 71'arc-min ' but
    to overlap OK I used for the ' W - 60'arc-min x 35'arc-min ' incase cropping is needed . When the Telescope
    moves to the next Tile position and you see the total area in the Zoom window you can see if the 'cursor' is
    moving in the correct directions … I used the Alternating direction .x

Attached Files: