Planewave Autofocus Script stops Autosave sequence after successful focusing

Discussion in 'Scripting and Programming' started by Chris_HD, May 1, 2019.

1. Chris_HD

Chris_HD Cyanogen Customer

Hi MaximDL team,

I have started to use a script for the first time. I‘m not experienced with scripting at all, even I have some programming knowledge which is many years old.
    I‘m using the Planewave Autofocus script that is provided with the latest PWI 3.40 software.
    In MaximDL‘s Autosave dialog I have setup an L R G B Ha as usual. In every slot I added the pw_autofocus.js script. In the PWI software I set the timer to 1 hour.
    Everything works fine, after every image the script starts and checks if the timer has run through and thereafter the next image is taken. After 1 hour Autofocus starts and works fine. The PWI log file reports success. During Autofocus the camera control dialog shows „waiting“. When the Autofocus sequence has finished the camera control dialog shows something like „slewing“ for a very short moment - sorry that my observation is not optimal I‘m not 100% sure about this. I assume this comes from the dithering via mount I have setup in the autosave dialog.
    Then the autosave sequence stops. The start button in the camera control dialog becomes active and the stop button is grayed out.
    Some more info: in the autosave dialog I have a 1 second wait at the first and after all following images.
    I don‘t group the individual slots, I run repeatedly a R G B L Ha loop.

What makes the autosave sequence stop? The PWI log looks ok, autosave did not fail.
    Is my setup wrong?
    Any ideas?

Best regards
    Christof