Returing to imaging with Maxim - cannot pass to technical support

Discussion in 'Forum and Web Site Issues' started by Pawel Lancucki, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Pawel Lancucki

Pawel Lancucki Cyanogen Customer

Hi

Been imaging with Maxim Dl few years ago, purchased first version 4.x (2004) and later 5.x (2009).

Now returning to imaging. I do have a valid copy of the purchase confirmation email with all data required (license # etc) but now I cannot get pass the validation to the support forum for Maxim DL nor the quote for upgrade to 6.x. How can we proceed?

Best regards

Pawel Lancucki

2. Tim

Tim Staff Member

The most likely reason is you are attempting to use an old MaxIm DL serial number to validate your license instead of your most recent one.

I have manually updated your forum account, so you can now access the private forums.

Reviewing your existing licenses, you have 1 V4 license, and 1 V5 license. You can only upgrade your v5 license as V4 is no longer upgradeable. You *must* use your most recent license details to request the upgrade, as none of the previous ones will work.

3. Pawel Lancucki

Hi.

My most recent purchase receipt is from July 2008 - Version 5 - and that serial # does not seem to work with update request.

Best regards

Pawel Lancucki

4. Pawel Lancucki

5. Tim

Tim Staff Member

It should be working now.

6. Pawel Lancucki

Thanks for all help, now seems to work and thanks for the hint where I could get the old license!

Best regards

Pawel Lancucki