Soft Bisque

Discussion in 'STF Series CCD Cameras' started by Antonio Escolar, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Antonio Escolar

Antonio Escolar Standard User

I recently bought a STF-8300M. In your software cd dated 11-14-14 isn't included Software Bisque. When I ordered my camera in september in advertising said it was included. How can I get the software and the serial number?

Rgs from Spain

Antonio

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

I'm sorry, but Diffraction Limited does not have a deal with Software Bisque to distribute CCDSoft. The advertising materials you saw were from Aplegen, Inc.

On October 1, 2014 Diffraction Limited acquired the assets of SBIG. We purchased the SBIG brand and all associated intellectual property, plus the physical assets (equipment, inventory). We did not acquire an operating business nor any of its contracts or obligations other than warranty.

Orders placed but not filled prior to the acquisition were passed along, and we contacted the customers to determine whether they wished to proceed with the order through us. In your case I'm assuming you purchased through a dealer since I do not see your name in our sales history.

In addition Software Bisque has discontinued CCDSoft and no longer supports it.

We are looking into offering an alternative in the future.