STL11000 camera

Discussion in 'Image Capture' started by Knud Kjellerup, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Knud Kjellerup

Knud Kjellerup Standard User

I just have my STL11000 repaired and the day before yesterday I took a fine picture of Capella - so I have seen that the camera now works fine.
    The this night I was in the observatory again, but the camera did not switched on when I had connected - I did some investigations and in the end I plugged out and plugged in the usb in the computer and then it started. The fan was running.
    But when I started up CCDops – it told me to make sure I had configured the right port – I checked and did the USB. But still I could not get connection
    I then tried the Drivercheker – but I can still not get the connection to the camera. The fan is running – so I think it must be a question about the driver.
    But do you have an advice so I can solve it?
    Knud
    I attach some screen shot from last night

Attached Files:

2. Sreilly

Sreilly Cyanogen Customer

It appears the driver isn't fully installed or you are using a different USB port? The driver doesn't follow each USB port so be sure you sue the same each time. When you power on the plugged in camera you should hear the familiar USB connections sound..., twice. Be sure the camera is connected via USB and then power the camera on.

Steve

3. Knud Kjellerup

Knud Kjellerup Standard User

Hi Steve
    Thanks for the response - I changed the USB port - so I think this could be the reason . I will go back the USB port I used 2 days ago - thank you for the advice.