The OK button will not be enabled

Discussion in 'General' started by Stale Kildahl, May 10, 2017.

1. Stale Kildahl

Stale Kildahl Standard User

Hi

Ordered the MaximDL Prosuite to day and got the permanent licens
    Follow the procedure and entered the license packaged using the help button.
    But The OK button is not enabled.
    Unfortunately, I registered my name with a Scandinavian character (letter) Ståle
    Could this be the problem.?
    Yesterday I was going to try the demo version, but I did not install it. Yesterday I was going to try the demo version, but I did not install it. In cities I ordered (paid for) MaximDL pro suite and got a new license packaged. That's the one I use.I ordered (paid for) MaximDL pro suite and got a new license packaged. That's the one I used today.

Best regards
    Ståle Kildahl (Stale Kildahl)

2. William B

William B Cyanogen Customer

Stale,
    Are you copying your licence details from a web based email client like gmail or outlook?

Both of these on-line email clients (and many others) mess with the page coding by adding or removing hidden formatting characters so that the license file becomes unreadable to Maxim.

If so Doug or Tim can email you a license file as an email attachment if you post back here and ask for it.

In the mean time there is a workaround, most web based email clients have a drop down advanced menu that allows you to view and copy the email in an unmolested state, open the email in the browser and look for the options or advanced tab, look for the option to view "raw" message, "Show Original" or Download "Raw" message, then for the view raw or Show Original option select all the text in the raw message and copy to clipboard then open the Maxim registration window and all should work, for the download raw option save to the desktop, open the Maxim registration window and use the load file button, change the "show file type" to "show all" and click on the raw message file saved to desktop and all should be good.

Post back here if this does not work and Diffraction will email your license as a separate attachment that uses the load file option in the registration window.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  3. Tim

Tim Staff Member

I will PM you a txt file containing your license details. Then on the MaxIm DL registration window, you can use the "Load File" button to load the license.

4. Stale Kildahl

5. Stale Kildahl

Hi

Please could you email me a license file as en email attachment

Best regards
    Stale

6. Tim

Tim Staff Member

This was already sent to you earlier today.