Staff Assigned: Tim Trying to install Maxim DL on new computer

Discussion in 'General' started by Kevin Dixon, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Kevin Dixon

Kevin Dixon Cyanogen Customer

The computer in my dome died earlier this week so I am unable to retrieve the e-mail which contains my serial number. I am trying to submit a technical support request in order to download Maxim onto my new computer but the request is denied because it says that the serial number is not correct. I have to manually enter the serial number and I know it is correct.

I am willing to upgrade to the latest version of Maxim DL but cannot even do that since the system won't recognize my serial number.

Without a doubt, the most frustrating software upgrade system I have ever dealt with.

How do I go about downloading Maxim DL onto my new computer given the above.

Thank you.

2. Kevin Dixon

Kevin Dixon Cyanogen Customer

Thank you for your response Tim. Unfortunately, the e-mail with the newer serial number is on the dead computer. I did, however, find a printed copy of that e-mail. Will I be able to manually enter the serial number?

Clear skies,

Kevin

3. Tim

Tim Staff Member

Maybe? The issue is you can not type it in manually. It must be read from a text file. You could copy the printed copy to a text file but it would need to be formatted correctly. I will PM you a formatted copy.