STL 11000 problem

Discussion in 'STF Series CCD Cameras' started by Max Mirot, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Max Mirot

Max Mirot Cyanogen Customer

I have a STL11000 that hangs during download. This has happens all the time . I can get only a few images during focusing before MaxIM freezes. Then I have to kill to MaxiM.

If I try to reconnect, it won't link to the camera. Unplugging and replugging the USB port doesn't not restore the connection. The same with a full reboot.

I then found it will reconnect only after power cycling the camera itself.

Using the current drivers on Window 10.

How do I fix this? Please help. I asked about this several week ago in another post. No one has answer me.

Max

2. Al Ryan

Al Ryan Cyanogen Customer

I sure would like to see a reply as well. My 11000 hangs, is slow to respond, and will cause Maxim to sometimes kill, then revive windows and cause other windows and the program itself to freeze with a Not Responding message in the header. If I click twice on a command, like Start in camera control, because I figure the first click didn't take after a long wait, then the Not Responding message immediately appears and nothing responds to a command click. Very frustrating, as I don't remember it happening with my 8300. Using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Maxim 6.11

3. Tim

Tim Staff Member

Ensure you have debugging turned off in the SBIGDriverChecker64 software.

What firmware versions do you have installed?

4. Al Ryan

Al Ryan Cyanogen Customer

Tim,
    I do not see an option or button that relates to debugging. Where would I go to turn it off?
    SBIGDriverChecker64 reports that no firmware is required for my STL11000M. The drivers are all dated 01-27-15 except for sbigudrv.dll version 4.97 Build 1 dated 0309-17.
    The problems I reported about slow or non-responsive behavior was occurring before I performed an update of my driver software and continues.

5. Tim

Tim Staff Member

You need to download the latest version of the SBIGDriverChecker64 to obtain the latest drivers.

In SBIGDriverChecker64 software, there is a button "Debug Log". If you click it, uncheck everything on the Debug window.