SBIG driver not recognized in the 64 bit version of the Sky X

Discussion in 'Legacy Models - Community Support' started by JoeGafford, Mar 21, 2021.

1. JoeGafford

JoeGafford Cyanogen Customer

Software Bisque Sky X has a new update for 64 bit operation. This works with my ST-2000XM camera on the desktop. It does not recognize the driver when this camera is selected on my field laptop in the Sky X 64. I tried replacing the DLL from the resources/legacy webpage. Still no joy. The camera still works on the 32 bit Sky X version on the laptop and in CCD Soft.

Joe

2. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

Contact Software Bisque - we have no idea what they've done. If they need assistance from us, we're willing to provide it.

3. JoeGafford

JoeGafford Cyanogen Customer

Resolved, mostly. I managed to connect the camera after a lot of scouring in my laptop. I found and removed an old SBIG driver in registry after uninstalling the current one with a tag under the apps list that won't remove. Didn't solve the problem after reinstalling latest driver. Then after uninstalling Sky X and installing latest complete installer and daily build with the 64 bit add-on, still no connection to camera. Then I went into their settings, I opened the imaging systems profiles file, it finally connected the camera and accessories. This was only temporary. If I close the Sky X, then reboot it, I have to open the profile file first to connect the camera. It is not remembering the profile or not loading completely on boot-up. I put this problem back in Bisque's court. FYI.

Joe

4. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

Ok, let us know if they figure it out.
    This doesnt seem to affect everybody. Other reports (and my own testing) seem ok.