Where Can I Download a Copy of Maxim DL Pro from 2012

Discussion in 'Licensing Issues' started by SilentGlider, May 17, 2022.

1. SilentGlider

SilentGlider Cyanogen Customer

I'm getting back into astrophotography after taking a few years off and I've been unable to locate the copy of Maxim DL software I purchased back in 2012. The email I received at the time of purchase has a link to a file named MaximDL522 but not surprisingly, the link no longer works. I also have the license number and the first five characters are 2WIRE and can provide the full number privately if required.

Also, when I tried to reset my password to access the forums using the email address I used at the time of the previous software purchase I got a message that that email address had been banned by the forum administrator which is strange since I don't think I've logged into your website for years and have no idea why my email would be banned.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

I don't know about your email, but we're constantly battling spammers so it's possible your account got cleared in a clean-up. That said, I don't see your old email address in our ban list.

I will send you a link to download the installer. Please be aware that we can no longer provide technical support for Version 5.

3. SilentGlider

SilentGlider Cyanogen Customer

Thanks Doug, I really appreciate you sending the download link so quickly, Have a great day,