After updating to Maxim DL 6.27, the AOX is not tracking. The system calibrates the drive and the AO successfully, with movement measured on all axes for both the drive and the AO. I am attaching a text file with the AO debug log for reference. When tracking starts, the AO Tilt and other info actively update in the AO Control box , but the guide star over time just moves out of the trackbox screen. I am attaching an image I took where the reported tilt was small but the guide star is in the upper 25% of the screen--and it slowly kept moving up until it was off the trackbox, yet with the AO tilt reported under 10%. Previously under 6.26, the star stayed generally centered in the trackbox no matter what the reported tilt angle. Also, looking at the subs, it appears the AO is not actually moving during tracking, and the image is drifting due to slight polar misalignment. After the star goes off the screen, eventually the "Centroid not found error" occurs, and the trackbox becomes grey. I've tried different binning (1-4), checked all the cables, and nothing resolved this. Given the AO moves during calibration, it appears the cables are well connected. I have tried exercising the AO and even though the camera was on the telescope, a guide star image moves to random spots while the AO is exercising..so I believe it is moving during AO exercise. I have the AOX connected to the Starchaser SC-3 Long. I checked the firmware and it is version 6. Let me know if you need other information.