B33/IC434 with some more commands to it .

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Oct 30, 2021.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

I did other things to this same image ... like more Gamma and Deconvolve and smoothing . This image I did with a black card board from DollarTree as the black side for two images 307secISO800 and ISO1600 and then the other side of the black cardboard which has less 'red' in the image and is easier to work with , I painted the 'center' area like a glow area with 'red Krylon Red Pepper' and 'yellow' paint sprayed in the middle and I used 'Evaluative' metering with 'LiveView' at ISO100 ... and you press the shutter button halfway down and let the numbers change and then press the shutter button completely and the image is taken ; If ; the image is too bright , then stop down the DSLR Lens to F/20 and use the 'Partial' metering and use an exposure that makes the black cardboard 'black' without being light than it really is ... so an exposure setting that looks a little darker than the black cardboard is what you want to get at the dark areas of the Horsehead nebula and other dark area 'objects' . Then open the image into the DSLR's LCD screen and press info and read what number the image is and write it down on a piece of paper with a description ... like 'no-filter' and black cardboard for "CustomWhiteBalance" , then , you can look it up and enter it into the "CustomWhiteBalance" for the 'Custom' icon . This seems to help the low light areas by using a black-card image . This image is a single MaximDL Pro Autosave Sequence image after a 67secISO100-flushframe to remove 'banding' and then a 307secISO800 then ISO1600 with the black side , and then ISO800 with the painted side which showed too much 'red' in the background ... FITS with 'LongExposureNoiseReduction-Enabled' and 'HighlightTonePriority-Enabled' . But , the background was a little more 'red' tinted than a blackboard without the color paints added to it , but I removed some of the 'red' coloring in the darker areas .x ======================================== RebelT7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech thru a 152mm A+M Referactor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) using a TeleVue .8XReducer/Flattener for an effect of 950mmFL and without using any 'filter' except for the DSLR's 'blocking' filter in the camera . I used a "Custom White Balance" for the 'Custom' icon and the image selected was of a 'black' 30in.x20in. cardboard from DollarTree for $1.00 and during a cloudy day using the 'Daylight' icon at ISO100 which kept the board dark black . I used the ISO-Auto for 187sec with 'HighlightTonePriority-Enabled' and 'Long Exposure Noise Reduction-Enabled' and the Moon was up from the horizon and B33 was low in the sky . I tried the 'Daylight' icon first and the image had a 'red' hue while I was using the TC-80N3 timer as 'one-shotColor images , thye next shot was with a 'Custom' icon using a 'gray' colored cardboard I painted with Rust-o-leum Gray Primer spray paint with two coats , the next image was with the 'Custom' icon using the 'black' card board' with an exposure that made is light 'gray .... but this image showed the most as a 'black' 'Custom' option and seemed to dig into the darkness ... but ISO-Auto as ISO400 is showing to much 'banding' and I will try again tonight 10/02/2021 thru MaximDL Pro Autosaves and I'l see what ISO doesn't show the 'banding' of different color tones .x +++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Process, Stack
    Added 3 images for B33 [19.34 sec]
    SD Mask factor 3.00, 3 passes: 0.8% medians (614780 of 72685584 pixels);
    Mean Standard Deviations 36.8(R) 18.5(G) 30.4(B)
    SD Mask combine succeeded using 509490KB memory [14.17 sec]
    Process, Stack (OK)
    View, Log Window
    View ++++++++++++++ xxx___________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

??????????????????? Fixing installation files with DISM
    To use DISM to repair corrupted system files to increase performance and stability, use these steps:
    Open Start.
    Type into the ' Type here to Search ' for Command Prompt , do this and close the command and repeat with the ' Type here to Search ' and look for
    the ' Command Prompt app ' and then right-click on the ' Command Prompt ' tab and select from the droplist for ' Run as Administrator ' and the
    black page will appear with certain info typed in it ... as C:\WINDOWS\system32> and then add to that by typing next to it
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    after doing this it will look like this ...
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    then press the Enter key on the laptop and the command will run.. it will take awhile .. till finished.

* DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth *

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    another option :

After you complete the steps, if the repair finished successfully, then your device should start operating normally.
    If the scan had issues, then you should use the SFC command.
    (You can always learn more about this feature in our DISM walkthrough guide.)
    Fixing installation files with SFC
    To use SFC to repair corrupted system files on Windows 10, use these steps:

Open Start.
    Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result, and click the Run as Administrator option.
    Type the following command to repair the installation and press Enter:
    sfc /scannow
    after doing this it will look like this ...

C:WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

and then press Enter button on laptop .
    Once you complete the steps, the SFC tool should be able to fix any problems affecting your system performance.
    You can check out this guide that also explains other aspects of the System File Checker tool, including the steps
    to view scan details, repair individual files, and perform an offline system repair.
    This will take awhile and if somethimg is corrupt it will find it .

by roberttreadwell.s@gmail.com

I found these directions with a Search results for ' 19 ways to clean up Windows10 '
    This is the site www.windowscentral.com/tips-tricks-increase-pc-performance-windows-10 ???????????????????
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{{{{{{ My parents wanted me to go to Walmart and get an ' Eye Test' ... which I didn't want ... on Thursday Oct. 28 , 2021 ..... but I did and I have 20 in my left eye and 40 in my right eye and I don't need glasses ... unless I want them . They have a Dilation test and I did that for $10.00 or $15.00 and my eyes are ok . It was worth finding that out that there isn't any macular degeneration or glaucoma or eye cancer . }}}}}}}}}}}} .x