Charged for upgrade, but no key/authrorisation delivered

Discussion in 'Licensing Issues' started by David Row, Nov 7, 2015.

  1. David Row

    David Row Cyanogen Customer

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Recently I paid to upgrade my old copy of Maxim v5 to v6.
    I got the upgrade email, gave it all my details - and it apparently failed.

    I didn't follow this up as I was busy, and since I had been sent nothing I assumed the system had just glitched and failed. It happens.

    I was then very surprised to see on my latest bank statement I had been charged the full amount. Nothing from you, no email, nothing, just money debited from my account.

    Its almost impossible to contact you people; everyone else in the world uses email in 2015, except, apparently, you. Phoning isn't terribly convenient when you're on a different continent.

    I would like this sorted out. Either send me the info so I can register v6, or refund me. Otherwise I will have to inform my bank money has been taken fraudulently. I don't wish to do this, but if the matter isn't sorted out I wont have much choice.
     
  2. Doug

    Doug Staff Member

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2014
    Messages:
    7,138
    Most likely there was an internet outage that prevented the successful payment from being reported back to the shopping cart. This happens occasionally.

    I have located your transaction in our merchant provider's logs. We'll get that processed manually; you should have your license later today.
     
  3. Doug

    Doug Staff Member

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2014
    Messages:
    7,138
    We found your order; the actual problem is that you misspelled your email address, which is why you never received it. This has now been corrected and you should have your license shortly.
     

Share This Page