Discount Coupon Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'Licensing Issues' started by Richard Tabbutt, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Richard Tabbutt

Richard Tabbutt Cyanogen Customer

I cannot apply discount coupon to purchase MaxIm DL. Continually says "Coupon expired". Donna Piscina referred me to this forum to obtain assistance. We will need a private exchange for me to give you serial numbers, etc.

2. Richard Tabbutt

This is a reply to Mercedes.

Mercedes, I received your email, but it's "no-reply", so I need to answer here.
    I did resubmit on Saturday, and received a new email that contained exactly the same discount voucher code, which has expired. Your system apparently will not issue a new voucher code without some intervention on your part. Please advise.

3. Doug

Doug Staff Member

You can reply privately here in the forum. Go to your Inbox (upper right) and you can read and reply to the message she sent you.

4. Richard Tabbutt

Actually, I can't. And, to a great degree, I'm dumbfounded by all of this. I feel like I'm in a Wimbledon tennis match, where everything I report, say, or question is returned to my court with a huge volley against me. What gives?

5. Richard Tabbutt

Are you Doug, as in Douglas George? If so, we have corresponded in the past, when I, at least, was quite younger. In any case, I'm just trying to apply a $50 discount voucher to an upgrade purchase of MaxIm DL. Your system, though, has contrived every possible means of preventing this. Also, the live persons in Cyanogen I've contacted seem to have no ability to just simply make this happen for me. I think you have a great product, but buying it is a challenge.

6. Doug

Doug Staff Member

Yes, that's me. Also not as young as before.

I think there may be a bug in the coupon system... when Adam has a chance he will investigate. Meanwhile Mercedes is the person who can help you with a manual bypass.