Downloading an earlier version of MaxIm DL

Discussion in 'Licensing Issues' started by wadeh, Oct 20, 2015.

1. wadeh

wadeh Cyanogen Customer

Hello,

I am a long time MaxIm user. I have been using version 5.x for many years (since it came out) and version 4.x before that. Early last year, I updated my subscription so that I could move to MaxIm DL version 6. When version 6 was available, I downloaded it and looked at it.

I have a fairly complex software stack that I use on my automated system, and make major changes only infrequently, and I am at the time now that I will be making both hardware and software changes.

I went to the web site to download the most current version of MaxIm DL available to my subscription, which expired on 3/7/15. It appears that version 6.08 may be the last one offered before then and I would like to update my 6.01 version to that.

But I can only find 6.10 for download. I tried installing it, but the version I'm running still reports 6.01 after the update. I assume that's because 6.10 is more current than my subscription.

How can I get version 6.08?

Thanks,
    -Wade

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

No, 6.10 should have installed. We've not locked out upgrades from expired licenses yet due to a couple of issues that we're working on.

I suggest you uninstall and then install 6.10.

If needed we can provide the link for 6.08, but only in the customer-only section of the forum. Please follow the procedure at http://www.diffractionlimited.com/forum/index.php?pages/TechSupportHowTo/ to get "Customer" status on the forum.

3. wadeh

wadeh Cyanogen Customer

Uninstall/reinstall worked.

Thanks for the quick reply!

-Wade