driver problem

Discussion in 'Legacy Models - Community Support' started by Ergir, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Ergir

Ergir Cyanogen Customer

Hello,
    I am using TheSkyX and a SBIG-STi guider with Windows 7 64 since 4 months without problem until now.

During a session I got a timeout error 30007. When trying to reconect to the guider I got a SBIG driver not found error 30027 that I have since then.

The CCDObs does not recognize the guider anymore (no camera could be found error 20150703_191709_resized.jpg 20150703_195635_resized_1.jpg ), the Graphic/Comm setup interface is set correctly to USB.

The SBIG USB devices was marked unrecognized but now seems ok with a SBIG USB-64 Camera with Firmware pilot (see picture).

I reinstall CCDObs and the SBIGdriver checker 64, I deleted all the drivers and reinstal them (see picture) several times without success.

CCDObs is version 5.57 build 3NT. I just download the SBIG Driver checker, it is version 4.0 build 8. I did not find a newer version. TheSkyX is Version 10.3.0 (build 8908).

Please help.

Regards.

2. Tim

Tim Staff Member

Are you using a USB hub? Have you tried a different USB port?

Is the green LED lit on the bottom of the ST-i?

3. Ergir

Ergir Cyanogen Customer

I was using the original USB cable with an active USB hub. I tried also the original cable alone without success. The green light was usually on but sometimes off. The error "driver not found" is misleading. I bought today a 1.8m USB cable and the driver error disappeared. I will check that everything stay ok in the long term. Thanks for the help.