ERROR Unknown sensor color pattern. Got=3

Discussion in 'Aluma AC Series CMOS' started by Andrzej Branicki, May 27, 2022.

1. Andrzej Branicki

Andrzej Branicki Standard User

Hello,
    I have this issue with the AC4040-C1 camera, serial no.: AC4040M-21020202. The same error was mentioned here by one of your users, and the result was the camera being replaced (faulty board). I had already reconnected the camera, tried to disable it in device manager, load drivers anew, but that did not fix the error. Can I ask you for your assistance - my Team Viewer is already available. Thank you.

2. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

Hello Andrzej, what software and driver version do you have?
    Our office is without power due to severe and deadly storms that hit Ottawa. Fortunately, all of our people are okay, although some of their homes still don't have power either.
    Click "Send a Private Message" under my photo, and include your TeamViewer information so I can try to connect.
    I will be available in about an hour (9am EDT, UTC-4) to try this out. Let me know if that will be a good time to do a Teamviewer session.
    If I can't solve it quickly, a colleague @Adam Robichaud will need to give it a try, and we will have to schedule that.

3. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

PM sent.
    This sounds like a driver/firmware or configuration issue, not a hardware failure. We will reschedule for next week.