I did a reinstall on my MAC G5 and the universal driver SBIGDriverInstallerUniv will not work.

Discussion in 'CCDOPS and SBIG Universal Driver (Retired)' started by James David Boyd, Feb 23, 2015.

1. James David Boyd

James David Boyd Standard User

I did a reinstall on my MAC G5 and the universal driver SBIGDriverInstallerUniv will not work. Adam, can you locate an older working copy?

Thanks!

2. Jan Soldan

Jan Soldan Cyanogen Customer

James, I will check it tomorrow and let you know. Did you use such a driver on your PPC G5 machine ?
    Jan

3. James David Boyd

James David Boyd Standard User

Jan, Thanks, I had this working with the older driver but I no longer have that .dmg. The driver let me use Equinox Image and CCDOps Lite.
    Again, Thanks

4. Jan Soldan

James,
    I am trying to complite Mac's OSX SBIG stuff for the PPC target, but still have problems with this, while I can generate i386 target without any problems...
    So, please send me your private email address, where I could send the ccdops lite and sbig universal driver dmg files from 2011 and 2012, so _maybe_ those were compile in the way spporting both - i386 and ppc machines, but I cannot guarantee this assumption. I have also contacted author of this driver and application, so still waiting for his possible help.
    Jan

5. Jan Soldan

Thanks for your private info, that one of our older DMG files solved problem with PPC G5 processors.
    Jan