IC1848 Mosaic

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Sep 1, 2020.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) using a TeleVue .8XReducer/Flattener for an effect of 950mmFL and a BreakThrough X4-UV 49mm filter with step-rings to 48mm , and a CanonEOSII RebelT7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech .. on an Astro-Physics 1200GTO Mount at 1xSiderealGuideRate and 'guiding' , and taking RAWMonochrome Autosave Sequences for one each of 187sec ISO3200 and ISO6400 for each Tile section ... I processed them and Sum stacked two images per Tile section and there were four Tiles of IC1848 area . From an Bin2 size I did a "Double Size" to the final stacked image and then I used the 'screen-stretch' at Max-Val and I then used the "Digital Development - GaussianBlur- 1.0 radius" and then I used the "Levels -Gamma ' .80 ' and the 'green-carot' for brightness all the way to the right " after I made the Mosaic , and this is the result . With my setup if I do a 3X3 Tile Autosave Sequence Mosaic it might work starting in the 'center' of the MaximDL Pro V6.16 IC1848 'object' outline in the Zoom window with ' W at 40' arc-min ' and ' H at 25' arc-min ' moves ... if it doesn't cover enough area a 5X5 Mosaic should frame it . If , I use a 3X3 ' W at 50'arc-min ' and ' H at 26'arc-min ' that should frame this total 'object' . I did a "Color Balance R-115% and G-110% and B-130% and Auto-Background " and this color happened to each Tile section which there are four Tiles .... and after making the Mosaic I used "Curves-Luminance" a little bit .xx
    { When I was figuring out the Mosaic moves with ' arc min ' I did 10secISO6400 exposures with 3X3 ' W 40 ' and ' H 25 ' and it didn't take long to see the 'Cursor' in the Zoom' window
    move around the ' FOV Indicator ' while not 'Slaved to Telescope ' } .xx