IC324

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Sep 27, 2020.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) using a TeleVue .8XReducer/Flattener for an effect of 950mmFL with a BreakThrough X4-UV 49mm filter with step-rings to 48mm and using a CanonEOSII RebelT7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech on an Astro-Physics 1200GTO CP3 '2010' Mount . I started a RAWMonochrome Autosave Sequences from 67sec and 87sec and 107sec and 127sec all with a 67secISO Flush-frames ... but the clouds moved in last night and I got four ISO400 and four ISO800 and eight ISO3200 seven ISO6400 and one ISO12800 and twenty-nine 67secISO100Flushframes I Average stacked and each other ISO type I Sum stacked and then Sum stacked their result FITS image and a lot of different commands were used and 'red' is strong but some 'green' added in helps ... and this is the result using a ' .11secISO6400 FOCUMax routine on Sadr in Orion the night before ... small stars are easy to see even though Sadr was used the other stars in the image but they are small and in 'focus' . .x I also noticed if you select the 'Flip' and 'Mirror' in the 'Options' for Camera1 and the 'downloaded' image is 'flip-mirrored' it will lose the color and a bluish color is the only color .. so it doesn't retain color data if it's used .... the normal 'download' is best . . x

Attached Files:

artem likes this.