Installed MaxImDL614 on Windows10

Discussion in 'Demo User Tech Support' started by Non, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Non

Non Standard User

Installed MaxImDL614 on Windows10 and started the application, it always show a pop-up screen to ask close or debug. And I have never reached to input a lenience code.

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

That's a new one. Perhaps the installer was corrupted.

I recommend you uninstall the software, and download a fresh copy of the program using a different browser (so you don't get the same bad copy from your cache).

3. Non

Non Standard User

Thank you for your quick reply. I tried but several times re-install. Also used IE and Firefox. However, all trials were failed.

4. Doug

Doug Staff Member

Something must be wrong with your Windows installation. Do you have trouble installing other programs? Also temporarily disable any anti-malware software that may be running.

Can you try on another computer?

Can you provide a screenshot of the error?

5. Non

Non Standard User

Thank you for your comment.
    Other programs are fine. I have not seen any issues for others. I can try on other computer. Here is the screenshot...
    Thank you for your support!

Attached Files:

6. Doug

Doug Staff Member

Hmm... maybe this has something to do with the language settings on your computer. Can you temporarily set it to English? If that works, then we can set up a system here to track down the problem and fix it.

7. Doug

Doug Staff Member

Also you appear to be running a beta release. Not sure how you got that. Please uninstall that and install the current production release, per the link that came with your demo license.

8. Non

Non Standard User

Thanks, let me try it on Windows10 in English. About the version, I just used the link in an email...

Double click the file and follow the instructions to install. Your temporary demo license is as follows: