License delay

Discussion in 'Licensing Issues' started by C. Weiss, Dec 29, 2016.

1. C. Weiss

C. Weiss Standard User

Hi Doug and all, I upgraded my maxDL to the latest on the 26 of December--got a receipt via. email that I, in fact purchased the upgrade. I still have not received an email with the 'activation' license yet! Are folks still on vacation!!! thanks

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

Your credit card failed to go through for some reason. The system sent you two messages - one acknowledging the order and a second one saying the transaction failed to process.

Your bank might have restrictions on internet orders; sometimes you have to tell your bank to authorize the transaction. Give them a call and check, and let us know. Once things are cleared up we can retry the transaction.

3. C. Weiss

C. Weiss Standard User

Aaaah, interesting I did see a thing pop up and said my 3 number code was unrecognizable for my credit card--but I got a receipt via email saying "thank you for your purchase" so what do I need to do to send you my credit card info?? thanks Doug
    P.s. I will consult with my bank! can I just call my card in by phone?

4. Doug

Doug Staff Member

No need to call us (never mind we're closed this week) - it won't help! Your card is stored as an encrypted token at the merchant card processing company. We can simply try the transaction again.

You need to call your bank and tell them to go ahead and process charges from Diffraction Limited. Then let us know you did that so we can push the "try again" button.

5. C. Weiss

C. Weiss Standard User

OK! I'll take a visit tomorrow with my bank thanks Doug for your fast response--great service here!

6. C. Weiss

C. Weiss Standard User

OK Doug, I talked to my credit card company and they removed the block!!! go ahead and push the 'try again button' !!
    Thanks again!

7. Doug

Doug Staff Member

Success! You should have your license shortly.

8. C. Weiss

C. Weiss Standard User

Yahoo!! it works and looks good!!! thanks again Doug