M16

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Jul 9, 2021.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

This is another attempt to combine the three filter images ..... also , I used the DSLR's 'in-camera' -'Long Exposure Noise Reduction ON' for the 'light' frames ... there isn't the 'blur' edges like in other 'light' frame images i've done . 152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) using a TeleVue 2XPowerMate for an effect of 2400mmFL... and using a CanonEOSII RebelT7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech for four 180secISO6400 Lumicon UHC images and four 180secISO6400 Baader 7nm Ha images and four 180secISO6400 Baader SII images ... last night on July 4th 2021 as RAWMonochrome Autosave FITS images thru MaximDL Pro V6.16 with 67secISO100Flush-frames before each 'light' frame . I used Sum to stack each separate filter type ...and then I did a 'screen-stretch' to show enough data and then the "Stretch" command to make the FITS a 12BIT image , then , Monochrome command . I then did a "ConvertColor" and then the "Color Adjust" 'Blue' for the UHC type and 'Grenn' for the Ha type and 'Red' for the SII type . I then made them Monochrome again and the "Stretch" as 12BIT and 'Save As...' 16Bit . I used the "Color Stack" and for UHC as 'Blue' and Ha as 'Green' and SII as 'Dark Red' and 'Two star align . Smoothing was needed and other commands . . x