M27

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Aug 14, 2020.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) using a TeleVue 2.5XPowerMate for an effect of 2960mmFL and a BreakThrough X4-UV 49mm filter with step-rings to 48mm , and a CanonEOSII RebelT7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech .. on an Astro-Physics 1200GTO Mount at 1xSiderealGuideRate and taking RAWMonochrome Autosave Sequences form 67sec to 247sec , three as ISO200 as 67sec - 127sec - 187sec , and three as ISO400 as 67sec - 127sec - 187sec , and five as ISO800 as 67sec - 127sec - 187sec - 247sec - 247sec , and four as ISO1600 as 67sec - 127sec - 187sec - 247sec , and four as ISO3200 as 67sec - 127sec - 187sec - 247sec , and five as ISO6400 as 67sec -127sec - 187sec - 247sec - 247sec , and one as ISO12800 as 107sec . These images were done with a 67secISO100-flush ;light' frame between each image but they weren't used in the end result image that was Sum stacked as each separate ISO Type in their own Folder and the FITS stacked image of each ISO Folder were SUM stacked for this result . There are twenty-five images stacked and some others weren't used because they were out-of-round stars and a few I used weren't round enough but I needed them to show the smoke in the nebula . I hope I get some sky and do a 'focus' on the M27 before I image it for better results . [[[ I tried some things in the ' the GEEK page ' for '20 Simple Tips to Make a Windows10 PC faster' and one option before imaging with MaximDL Pro would be to press the 'Settings' in the Start Menu and when the page appears you press the 'Privacy' icon and a page will load and to the left is a scroll column and scroll down to 'Background Apps' and press it and when the page loads you can tap on the top ' ON ' blue word will will turn to ' Off ' and will disable all the 'running' Background Apps that aren't necessary while imaging .... and then remember to get back to it before going on the Internet and tap on it to turn ' ON ' because Windows Defender is one of the Apps and the laptop must be protected , so turning 'Background Apps' to ' Off ' while imaging is supposed to use less Processor Power which you need for image 'downloads' ...??? . . There are many options to use listed in the ' the GEEK page ' like 'Mouse Hover Time' which mine was at ' 400 ' and I put it to ' 10 ' and the 'mouse-pointer' is more stable and less jittery and using less Processor Power .x

Attached Files:

artem and Tim Povlick like this.