M33

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Nov 11, 2021.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

RebelT7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech thru a 152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) using a TeleVue .8XReducer/Flattener for an effect of 950mmFL and using any an OrionSkyGlow 2in. filter . I used a "Custom White Balance" for the 'Custom' icon and the image selected was of a 'black' 30in.x20in. cardboard from DollarTree for $1.00 and during a cloudy day using the 'Daylight' icon at ISO100 which kept the board dark black . I did four 361secISO1600 RAWMonochrome Fits images with MaximDL Pro V6.16 and I used the DSLR's 'in-camera' 'Long Exposure Noise Reduction-Enabled' and 'Highlight Tone Priority-Enabled' and PictureStyle-Faithful with all it's settings at their lowest point except for Tone which was two clicks to the right from full magenta . ***** This was with a "CustomWhiteBalance" with a Black-Card Poster that was imaged without a filter at Daylight-icon and was loaded into the "CustomWhiteBalance" and the "WhiteBalance icon for Custom" was used for another exposure with the Black-Card 'spot metering' and hoping to eliminate more un-needed 'red' it was used as the "CustomWhiteBalance icon... Custom-icon" .**** A lot of commands were used like "ColorBalance" which is necessary . This M33 was four 361secISO800 RAWMonochrome Fits images SigmaClip stacked . x

2. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

Nice work - your images keep getting better!