M76 - NGC891 - M20

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Jul 27, 2020.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) thru a TeleVue 2.5XPowerMate for an effect of 2960mmFL using a BreakThrough X4-UV 49mm filter with step-rings to 49mm , and a CanonEOSII RebelT7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech . Four RAWMonochrome Autosave images were taken with a 'flush' frame between each 'light' frame one 247secISO3200 and three 376secISO6400 images were taken and Sum stacked . But , it will be about 2 months before M76 will be up long enogh for more images before daylight happens .X [ I did a GOOGLE Search for 'The Alienist.... girl smoking ' and there was a YOU-Tube video ... but my 'pointer' froze and I tried different buttons and then I shut off the froze laptop-ASUS . I started it again and off and on a lot of times and I couldn't find the 'pointer' so I thought a 'virus' got me . I then tried the ' fn ' button and each button along the top row and then the ' f9 'button showed a large icon and it said ' Touchpad Enabled ' and then the 'pointer' appeared again so it's ok now . The ' f9 ' button also has an icon engraved that is square with two small squares like left and right clickers and a diagonal line thru it .' ] x With M76 the last image had the light in the morning sky starting to interfere but not enough . I did a 'GoTo' thru MaximDL Pro V6.16 with an Astro-Physics 1200GTO Mount and I did the 247secISO3200 image and M76 was where it is and time was limited so I left it there ... but if it was at the opposite diagonal spot it would be away from the image's bottom area debris . "Levels" 'Gamma ' for 'Green' was increased to ' 0.8 ' and showed it more in the smoke rings , "Kernal Filter - Erosion7x7 with pixels-restrictions below the smoke rings' values helped reduce the background debris .x

artem likes this.