Maxim Dl 6.30 Didnt fix our issue i would like a version 5 license

Discussion in 'Licensing Issues' started by Timothy Benko NJAA, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Timothy Benko NJAA

Timothy Benko NJAA Standard User

Hello,

Last year we updated our version 5 of Maxim Dl Pro Suit because we are updating our computer, Unfortunately it doesn't work with our AO7. We thought is was a settings issue or other but we never expected it to just not work with our equipment. Since then even with all the updates it still doesn't work, not even with the latest v6.30. One of our members spoke with someone at NEAF and explained what the issue and was told that a newer version was on the way (v6.30)and may fix the issue, unfortunately it hasn't. So a year has past with software we cant use . For a all volenteer organization the $ of software that doesn't work for us is a little bit of a pinch. Yet we connect to a 20 year old Windows XP computer running V5.15 and everything works fine so we know its not a hardware issue it a software one.

So the question is, Do you think we can get a license for Maxim Dl Pro Suit version 5.24?? We hate to roll back the software but it looks like we have no choice.

Hope you can help
    Thanks
    Timothy Benko NJAA

2. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

Hi Timothy,
    We are very close to a release of 6.31 which sounds like it resolves the issue you are having with AO.
    I will ask development if they can provide a "beta" release for you guys to test.
    It should be ready in the next few days.
    Would you guys be willing to give it a shot?

3. Timothy Benko NJAA

Absolutely .. Fingers crossed it fixes our issue.. Thank you for the quick response..

4. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

PM sent.

5. Timothy Benko NJAA

6. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

HI @Timothy Benko NJAA
    Have you had a chance to try the 6.31 beta ?
    We've released a new updated beta. Same link as I sent previously.

7. Timothy Benko NJAA

unfortunately due to work schedule conflicts and weather conditions here in NJ we haven't had a chance to try it out yet.. As soon as we do ill be sure to let you know.. Thanks again for all your help..

8. Timothy Benko NJAA

Hi Colin,

We finally had a chance to try 6.31 and 6.32 unfortunately it didn't fix our issue. We are currently using 5.15 on a old Dell Pc and the hamster on the wheel has gotten very very tired, Thats the main reason we purchased Max 6 because we installed it on a New Win 10 Pc, So Big Question is?? is there anyway I can get a license for the last version 5.24? I know its a step backwards but it maybe the only way we can move forward.

Thanks again for all you help

9. Doug

Doug Staff Member

10. Timothy Benko NJAA

Hey Doug,

I already have an account and purchased v6. But it doesn't work for us for some reason.. Thats why i'm hoping for a v5.24 key, I've even spoken with Mercedes at Diffraction via phone about this a few months ago. If going through the form doesn't work , ill try calling again.