NGC4725

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Jun 20, 2021.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

152mm A+M Refractor((OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) using a TeleVue 2XPowerMate for an effect of 2400mmFL and a BreakThrough X4-UV 49mm filter with step-rings from 48mm to 49mm and using a CanonEOSII RebelT7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech . I used MaximDL Pro V6.16 RAWMonochrome Autosave Sequences with a 67secISO100Flush-frame first and then two each of 157secISO3200 and ISO6400 and ISO12800 and one each of 257secISO3200 and ISO6400 and ISO12800 and an extra 257secISO12800 for ten RAWMono FITS images using the DSLR's 'in-camera' 'Long Exposure Noise Reduction ON'... but only for the 'light' frames for the images ... I turned 'Off' the 'lLong Exposure Noise Reduction' for the 67secISO100Flush-frames to save time .... which I used a 'Delay between' images of at least forty seconds but fifty seconds gives you a little more time to use the DSLR's Menu to turn 'On' or 'Off' the 'Long Exposure Noise Reduction' .. This seems to try to remove the orb glow that's around the perimeter of images if you don't use it . Take a guess at what this image is -it's close to the Galactic North Pole ... it's "PinPoint Astrometry" 'defaults' 'USNO-A2' 'solved' and will 'Overlay' in the 'Zoom' window of MaximDL Pro . [ I used the 'Calibrate' 5-darks Manual 0.0005 to see if it will set a 'zero' point and make the color different without entering artifacts from the darks . I Sum stacked all ten FITS at one time .x

Tim Povlick likes this.