NGC5907 Splinter Galaxy

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Feb 4, 2020.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmFL) using an APM Flattener and a BreakThrough X4-UV 49mm filter with step-rings from 35mm T-Ring to APM Flattener step-rings and using a CanonEOSII RebelT7i 'modified UV-IR @ Hutech' on an Astro-Physics 1200GTO Mount at 1xSiderealGuideRate and doing 30secISO1600-3200-6400-12800 RAWMonochrome Bin1 Autosave images in MaximDL Pro V6.20 for twelve ISO1600 images and twentytwo ISO3200 images and sixteen ISO6400 images and sixteen ISO12800 images . I did a Calibrate using a FlatMaster that was done with a Pink shirt from Wal-Mart to cover the Aperature for the 'flats' at ' .05sec ' for each ISO for two frames each ... and then other commands in a BatchProcess and I saved them as IEEEFloat to eliminate line streaks . I stacked each separate ISO as Average in their own Folder and then I used the stacked FITS of each ISO and then stacked them as Sum ... all images and the FITS were "PinPointAstrometry" 'GSC solved' . I used the "ColorBalance - Scaling 300% for 'Red' , 'Green' , and 'Blue' and Auto-Background button" on the finished FITS NGC5907 'Splinter Galaxy' image . Then other commands like "Curves-Luminance" two times and "Deconvolve - ' 1.3 e/ADU ' and Exponential and LucyRichardson 15 Iterations , then 'screen-stretch' to darken and to lighten and then the "KernalFilter - sequence of HighPassMore to LowPassMore to Average7x7 to HighPassMore and then pressed the OK to apply using PixelRestrictions for the galaxy only" and this is the result .x

Attached Files:

artem likes this.
  2. artem

artem Guest

:D amazing image