NGC7000+IC5070

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Mar 12, 2019.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

CanonEOSII 6D 'stock-new 2017 model from.... B+HPhoto' thru an APM Flattener for 1155mmF/L thru a 152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare)
    for two TIFF's each section stacked in MaximDL Pro V6.16 as Sum as 15minISO6400 and then made into a Mosaic .
    Then the FITS put into "ImagesPlus" for 'Micro-Curves' stretching and other smoothing commands .
    { the lower left area is the Great Cygnus Wall which is bright .} .x
    These TIFFs were worked on in Canon Digital Photo Professional V4 as WideGamut RGB and then sRGB to 'Convert and Save..'
    as the 16-BIT TIFFs to hold the original color that has Tone all the way to the left for 'magenta' .
    The FITS is 'HalfSize' then Bin3 . A Luminance Mask image from "ImagesPlus" also .
    I found a site thru CloudyNights.com to Bill Snyder and then I saw how he does it with narrowband filters … all Hydrogen Alpha and
    OIII and SII filters are done at a minimum of 20 minutes , which the Canon 6D with 6.5 micron size pixels can do … but the Rebel T7i might do it .
    There is a link to the site here billsnyderastrophotography.com . The Christmas Tree has a large amount of SII . I know now to try 20min narrowband imaging . x