One time upgrade

Discussion in 'Licensing Issues' started by Merv, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Merv

Merv Cyanogen Customer

Hello there, I think I have made a terrible mistake on my latest MaximDL subscription - I am currently running the latest 6.29 version from last years subscription which expired the other day.

However money been a bit tight this way, I decided to take a "one time upgrade" thinking that I could get 6.30 in the near future or at least with a years period. However, I've noticed that this upgrade certificate is only good for tomorrow (the 10th) and unless you bring version 6.30 overnight I'll loose the upgrade I just purchased.

Wondering if there is anything you can do - or is it good for one upgrade for a year and I am reading it wrong.

Many thanks and my apology for my confusion, Merv

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

Yes, the one-time upgrade is just that - it updates you to the current date only.

Would you like to increase your purchase to a one year subscription?

3. Merv

Merv Cyanogen Customer

Hi Doug - thought so and read it wrong!! Yes I will increase the purchase and take out a year subscription - do you send a new url via this forum or email?
    btw - just like to say with a few astro pro/am projects under my belt MaximDL is excellent for acquisition/photometry and pre-processing - a true workhorse!

cheers, Merv

Tim Povlick likes this.
  4. Doug

Doug Staff Member

I've asked one of our staff to help you with this.

5. Merv

Merv Cyanogen Customer

Thanks Doug and Diffraction,
    cheers, Merv