Resell Maxim DL

Discussion in 'Licensing Issues' started by PR_PL, Mar 29, 2015.

1. PR_PL

PR_PL Standard User

I'm interested in buying Maxim DL Pro but unfortunately I cannot pay in $. Can I buy your software through some company? What documents are required to do this kind of operation? I guess that invoice will be enough. (in gerenal I would like to transfer license from one company to another).
    I wasn't able to find some licensing/EULA info on your website.
    Location - Poland :).

2. Tim

Tim Staff Member

Our EULA is available here:

http://www.cyanogen.com/help/maximdl/License_Agreement.htm

I am not clear on what you are asking. If you are looking for international dealers, please see our dealers page:

http://www.cyanogen.com/dealer.php

Here are the details for purchasing a second hand copy of our software:
    --------

If you purchase a second-hand copy of Version 5 or 6, please have the original owner write to us stating that he/she has transferred the license to you, and that he/she has deleted all copies of the software and transferred all disks and manuals to you. We will also need a copy of your bill of sale.

Once we have received this, we will record you as the current owner of that particular license. However, if you wish to have the license re-issued under your name, you will have to pay a re-registration fee of $100US. A new license with your name, but with the SAME Expiry Date as the original license will be sent to you. If you would like a new expiry date, then you will have to purchase a one-year or two-year subscription at the current posted subscription prices, in addition to the re-registration fee.

If you purchase a second-hand copy of Version 1, 2,3, or 4, please have the original owner write to us stating that he/she has transferred the license to you, and that he/she has deleted all copies of the software and transferred all disks and manuals to you. We will also need a copy of your bill of sale.

If you wish to upgrade to Version 6, you will then have to pay a re-registration fee of $100, and pay the applicable upgrade price for your version after submitting the upgrade request form.