SBIGDriverChecker64 Errors

Discussion in 'CCDOPS and SBIG Universal Driver (Retired)' started by kquick, Oct 4, 2015.

1. kquick

kquick Cyanogen Customer

I have a problem when I try to download and update drivers please see attachments.

SBIGError1.JPG

The firewall is disabled and when I looked at the file in question it points to a path that does not exist on my computer or a user for that matter. If I rename or delete the file it will let me check for updates but when I try the next time I get the same error. Also I looked at two other computers I have that are setup with SBIGDriverChecker64 and that file does not exist on them. This is a brand new computer running Windows 7 64 Pro.

SBIGError2.JPG

I was trying to check the driver update because the camera runs fine in The Sky X but it will not connect to Maxim DL 6 I believe the error was number 27 and it will connect to Sequence Generator Pro and the camera works but having a issue connecting Filter wheel FW8-8300 shows connected but on wrong filter and no movement. My main goal is to resolve SBIGDriver64 errors then I will resolve the other problems. HELP!

Also AntiVirus disabled when I try to run DriverChecker.

Thanks
    Kim

2. Tim Puckett

Tim Puckett Guest

I was able to get on team viewer with the customer and get his camera and filter wheel connected.
    Call again Kim if you need any help.

3. Adam Robichaud

Adam Robichaud Lead Developer Staff Member

Thanks Tim. I was about to comment. Please do let us know if you have any other issues!