Some parameters about STT-3200ME and ST-3200ME

Discussion in 'Legacy Models - Community Support' started by Jinting Chen, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Jinting Chen

Jinting Chen Standard User

Hello,
    Our team are interested in two products of your company,they are STT-3200ME and ST-3200ME.

We need some parameters about STT-3200ME and ST-3200ME now.We want know the distance between

the sealed windows glass and CCD surface.And we want know the thickness of the sealed windows

glass.Thank you for your help!

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

3. Jinting Chen

Dear Mr. Doug
    Our team are designing an astronomical telescope. We’d like to use STT3200ME as our guide star camera. You’ve given us
    the backfocus distance last time, thank you very much! And we need more help. We want know the window glass thickness
    and the distance between windows glass and CCD surface. And we want know the refractive index of the window glass too.
    These parameters are very important for the design of our optical platform. We will be very appreciated if you can help.

4. Doug

Doug Staff Member

It's a sapphire window. You can look up the properties. Thickness is 0.039"

5. Jinting Chen

距离.png
    Dear Mr. Doug:
    Thank you for telling me the thickness of the windows glass.And as I've asked last time,we want know the distance between windows glass
    and CCD image plane , just like the picture above.This parameter is very important for the design of our optical platform. We will be very appreciated if you can help.

6. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

Doug - the backfocus table doesn't list this camera, although its probably like the STF-8050, which has a backfocus of 17.2mm without filters or nosepiece.

7. Doug

Doug Staff Member

He's asking about the STT series. The backfocus numbers in the table should be accurate.

8. Doug

Doug Staff Member

Distance from the back of the chamber window to the KAF-3200 CCD window (not the image plane) is approximately 2.4 mm.

9. Jinting Chen

Thank you very much!