Hello all, Maxim DL and my STX-16803 are not playing nicely together and I’m getting cross with the both of them – very cross indeed. All joking aside, lately the STX-16803 seems to be acting possessed - maybe it’s the proximity to October 31st. There seem to be a few reoccurring errors. Last week, while replying to a different post, Colin suggested I update Maxim DL and my drivers. I updated to Maxim version 6.20, and I also updated my drivers and firmware (see below). Unfortunately, the problems still persist, as noted below. Error retrieving image array size This message frequently pops up as a result of the STX aborting a continuous capture series, consisting of 100 pixel sub-frames. While these images are being captured in Maxim, I use SKYX to nudge my mount and center a star. Error Opening Filter Wheel / Error (1001) initializing filter wheel When this error occurs, it does so shortly after I connect or reconnect to the camera in MaximDL, and immediately after I press the “start” button in order to take a photo. When this happens I just hit the start button again, refusing to be deterred, and for whatever reason it works the second time and a photo is captured. This is one of those issues that seems to fix itself, although I'm not sure why it happens to begin with. Also, note that in addition to using the locking thumbscrews I also use a plastic cable strap to secure the FW7 cable. Cannot continue autofocusing… This issue always stumps me, since the observatory window clearly reports the equipment in question (the focuser and rotator) as present and connected. This occurs often, and is the most disruptive since I have to disconnect and reconnect the camera to resolve the issue. And even then, I usually have to power cycle the outlet (I remotely turn the outlet off and back on again) to get all the hardware recognized once again. When this occurs, I usually check the hardware connection in another piece of software to verify that the hardware in question is actively connected and didn't somehow get disconnected. And just to be 100% sure, I replaced my existing six-month-old, 15’ Tether Tools USB 2.0 cable with a brand new 15’ Tether Tools USB 2.0 cable. This dedicated cable runs through my MX+ mount and connects directly to the STX. Unfortunately, I am still seeing these hardware disconnection messages. Please let me know what you think, and thank you for your time.