Staff Assigned: Adam Robichaud Tapatalk stopped working for me

Discussion in 'Forum and Web Site Issues' started by Bob Denny, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Bob Denny

Bob Denny Cyanogen Customer

DC-3 Dreams, SP, Mesa, Arizona +1 480 396 9700
    I live and die via Tapatalk (push notifications is my main thing). It has stopped working for this forum. I have unfollowed and re-followed it on both the iPad and my Samsung (Android) phone. Both give errors along the lines of "Something is wrong with the forum, contact the administrator".

I see messages here "Posted via Tapatalk" but I just can't get it to work any more. Is anyone else having problems? COuld the admins double check the Tapatalk installation and also the data on the "Diffraction Limited SBIG" listing on the Tapatalk servers?

Thanks!!

2. Tim

Tim Staff Member

It is likely related to the recent server relocation. We are looking into it.

3. Tim

Tim Staff Member

It is likely related to the recent server relocation. We are looking into it.

4. Doug

Doug Staff Member

I'm upgrading the Tapatalk install on the server right now.

That said, I suspect the problem may be some configuration at Tapatalk, since the forum address has changed. I believe Adam set that up so I'll ask him to look at it.

5. Doug

Doug Staff Member

Should work now.

6. Bob Denny

Bob Denny Cyanogen Customer

DC-3 Dreams, SP, Mesa, Arizona +1 480 396 9700
    It does work now!! Thank you guys. The push notifications on subscribed topics is a great feature. I don't have to listen to beeps when email forum notifications arrive along with all of the other trash that I get in my personal email box.