PEC Training STT-8300 w Integrated Guider/FW under SkyX

Discussion in 'Legacy Models - Community Support' started by SXBB, Mar 14, 2017.

1. SXBB

SXBB Standard User

Hi,

I'm using the newest/updated version of The SkyX with STT-8300 and Integrated Guider/Filterwheel under Windows 10 with anAT65EDQ. I've been following Charles Walker's video on PEC training in The SkyX and although I have chosen the main camera in Autoguider Camera Setup it keeps giving me a cropped low res view which seems to be from the integrated guider in the filter wheel. I tried power cycling after removing the HDMI cable that connects to the integrated guider but then I just get noise. Image Scale is on the images from the Autoguider camera tab are reported as 15.42 ArcSec/Pixel. I'm pretty sure that it needs to use the main camera not the guider camera? All sky image link also cannot solve the guider images unless it's set to blind solve. If I use the known scale it immediately fails saying that there are too few stars.

Thanks,

Bruce

Quick Reply

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

I'm afraid we can't help you with TheSkyX. You'll have to contact Software Bisque.