Resolved I cannot renew my Maxim DL subscription

Discussion in 'Licensing Issues' started by Michael Turner, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Michael Turner

Michael Turner Cyanogen Customer

Hello, I cannot renew my Maxim subscription. I follow the renewal process, but when I click the Submit button, the system churns for a bit, and then I receive this error:
    • Error (code 19): Customer information failed data validation
    I have been in contact with Tim Pucket, but I cannot get his instructions to work either:

"If you have an updated licence there should have been a text file attached to the message from websales@cyanogen.com

If so click load file and navigate to the text file that was sent and that will register the program quickly.
    Also the first time you run the program to register, right click and run as admin so the serial get saved to the registry."

This has happened the last 2 years when I try to renew my subscription.

Any assistance is appreciated.

2. Michael Turner

Michael Turner Cyanogen Customer

PROBLEM SOLVED. I just tried the renewal again, and it worked. Here was the problem:
    I was trying to use an American Express card for the payment. I went back and looked very carefully at the order form and it does distinctly show:
    Submit your order with payment information. We accept VISA and Mastercard only.

It might help to highlight this whole sentence and maybe put it in Italic font, for those of us that habitually only use AX cards on line.

Thank You,
    Michael