Resolved CMOS Camera Support

Discussion in 'DL Imaging Drivers - Aluma, STC, StarChaser' started by Gary Carlsen, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Gary Carlsen

Gary Carlsen Cyanogen Customer

Does Maxim DL support QHY CMOS cameras for all phases of image acquisition?

2. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

Yes. I replied to your messages. Did you receive my responses?

3. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

Just to recap the response:

We added support for Gain/Offset for use with CMOS cameras a few versions after the one you have.
    The current release is 6.29, and we have a beta test version 6.30 available for current customers.
    We have a few customers using the QHYCCD 600 with our SBIG SC3-SHORT guide camera and AO-X.
    And yes, it continues to support most SBIG models e.g. ST7/8/9/10/2000, STL, STXL, STX, STT, STF and the Aluma CCD, Aluma AC sCMOS, and STC-series.

If you wish to upgrade, Help... Check for Updates will take you to a page with the latest info and ability to upgrade.
    You can also visit this web page, scroll to UPGRADES and click the [v] arrow.
    https://diffractionlimited.com/maxim-dl/
    Then put in your email address and the serial number from the most recent version you have (ending with KQ-N6).

If you need any other help, let us know.
    Merry Christmas and Clear Skies,
    Colin

4. Gary Carlsen

Gary Carlsen Cyanogen Customer

Hi Colin,
    Thanks for your response and the useful info you provided. It will take awhile to learn a new type of camera, as well as continuing to use my ST11 K . My Hyperion is down right now so looking forward to imaging after the rains this weekend.
    Merry Christmas,
    Gary